For Orchestra Auditions, no paperwork is required please click here to view your requirements.
What to Prepare:
- Sign up for an audition time slot.
- Prepare the necessary paperwork.
- If you are auditioning for a vocal role, you only need to bring your paperwork to your Vocal Audition.
- If you are auditioning for dance ensemble only, bring your paperwork with you to the Dance Audition.
- Please email the following to email@example.com with Subject Line as [First Name Last Name Audition Paperwork] (e.g. John Smith Audition Paperwork) as well as bring a hard copy of the following to your audition:
- Audition Form: Click Here to Download Form
- Headshot (in color; minimum size 4×6 sq. inches)