Audition slots for orchestra are not yet available. If you are interested in joining orchestra, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at this time. Locations and time slots will be available soon.
What to Prepare
- Please prepare ~32 bars (no more than 1 minute) of a piece that you feel comfortable with and that showcases your talent. If you have an extra copy of your sheet music, please bring a copy to your audition.
- We may also provide you with another piece to prepare, and will email you when it has become available for practice.
- Other tasks you may anticipate in your audition include, but are not limited to:
- Performing Scales and Chords
- Answering Basic Music Theory Questions
- Please email the following to email@example.com with Subject Line as [First Name Last Name Orchestra Audition Paperwork] (e.g. John Smith Orchestra Audition Paperwork) as well as bring a hard copy of the following to your audition:
- Audition Form: Click Here to Download Form
Flute II (Flute, Piccolo)
Flute III (Flute, Piccolo)
Clarinet I (Bb Clarinet, Eb Clarinet)
Clarinet II (Bb Clarinet, Tenor Sax)